[evlatests] ea20 gain variations

Rob Selina rselina at nrao.edu
Tue Jan 19 17:10:41 EST 2016

Hi Rick,

No obvious issues with HVAC, plots attached for Sunday.

Mapping of monitor points courtesy of Jerry Langevin:

P301-1-EXT2 > Vertex Room Ambient
P301-1-EXT1 > LO/IF Rack, between door and modules.
P301-2-EXT1 > LO/IF Rack, Input plenum
P301-2-EXT2 > LO/IF Rack, Exhaust plenum
P302-1-EXT1 > Utility Rack, above D301
P302-1-EXT2 > Utility Rack, above D303

Any other suggestions to look into?

Cheers,