[evlatests] ea20 gain variations

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Tue Jan 19 17:44:35 EST 2016

     Rob:

     Ken wonders about pointing.  If so, this would affect X-band more
than C-band.  The variations are 10% (in power) for both runs. However,
the frequency difference was not large -- 7.0 GHz center for one, 9.0
GHz for the other.
     I have Ku-band data, but not analyzed yet.  (Drowning in data here ...

     Rick