[wfc] WFC Membership

Doug Tody dtody at nrao.edu
Mon Apr 11 17:08:06 EDT 2005

Hi Arnold -

Rob Seaman has been active with FITS for years and would be a good
addition.

Colin Aspin is project scientist for the Gemini science archive.
I don't know him well enough to know what experience with FITS he
has had, however off-hand I can't think of anyone more appropriate
from Gemini.  Colin is also occasionally involved with NVO.

	- Doug