[wfc] WFC Membership

Arnold Rots arots at head.cfa.harvard.edu
Mon Apr 11 16:49:47 EDT 2005

Dear WFC members,

I would like to continue the review of the Committee's membership.

The membership of WFC is currently down to 14.  Archie Warnock, Bob
Kibrick, and Jeff Percival have resigned, Lupton has been removed.
I have appended the current membership list.

Since Steve Allen is on, we won't need a replacement for Bob Kibrick.
Bob will stay on the mailing list as a non-voting members, at least
for teh time being.

I would like to propose that we bring Rob Seaman on, to strengthen
optical ground-based; Betty Stobie would be an alternative, but we
have Skip already from Steward.

WQe have lost our connection with Hawaii and Colin Aspin (Gemini
archive) has been suggested.
I am not sure we need a replacement for Jeff (SAL, Wisconsin).

Comments?

Cheers,

  - Arnold

Arnold H. Rots                                Chandra X-ray Science Center
60 Garden Street, MS 67                              fax:  +1 617 495 7356
Cambridge, MA 02138                             arots at head.cfa.harvard.edu

Current committee membership:

arots at head.cfa.harvard.edu	A. Rots		X-ray, Space, VO, SAO
Daniel.Durand at nrc.ca		D.Durand	Canada, ground-optical, CFHT