[MODEST] MODEST-6

Haldan Cohn cohn at astro.indiana.edu
Mon Mar 28 16:40:19 EST 2005

Hi Fred,

As Phyllis and I have mentioned to Craig Heinke, we're interested in
attending MODEST-6.  We see that we've been included on the
participant list.  Since you asked for a response to your email to
be on the mailing list, here it is.  It sounds like it should be a
great meeting.

Regards,

Haldan & Phyllis

Haldan Cohn    | Dept. of Astronomy         | Phone:  812-855-4174, 6929
Phyllis Lugger | Indiana University         | FAX:    812-855-8725
Professors     | Swain West 319             | Dept:   812-855-6911