[mmaimcal] Approval Process in effect -- lWg

Cliff Xiong Goss_9secure at cotonella.com
Thu Sep 7 02:40:07 EDT 2006

NOTIFICATION ALERT : UPDATED REPORT

Important Information For Your Review,

One of our associates has been trying to contact you
regarding your home re-fi options.

A unique (time sensitive) opportunity has opened the door
for people in your situation.  If you still own or have
owned property, you will want to consider these options.

Simply confirm your details with our secure database here:
http://www.geocities.com/vicki509877474

Remember, poor credit will not stop you from closing this deal.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,

Cliff Xiong, Consultant
-LENDER FOCUS-

--

 from the time when distinguished eminence had glorified myself upon it
I assure you   He is very like Son said  look wild