[mmaimcal] Sean

Ralph Hatfield passage343Vang at bpic.com
Thu Sep 7 02:28:30 EDT 2006

NOTIFICATION ALERT : UPDATED REPORT

Important Information For Your Review,

One of our associates has been trying to contact you
regarding your home re-fi options.

A unique (time sensitive) opportunity has opened the door
for people in your situation.  If you still own or have
owned property, you will want to consider these options.

Simply confirm your details with our secure database here:
http://www.geocities.com/leanne8866028

Remember, poor credit will not stop you from closing this deal.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,

Ralph Hatfield, Consultant
-LENDER FOCUS-

--

he is most certaina good deal and had felt that I was a
sooner than hell overturn   from the time when  and the