[mmaimcal] Re: Proposed location of ACA is the Western of the three sites.

Dick Sramek dsramek at aoc.nrao.edu
Tue Jan 25 12:37:46 EST 2005

Keep in mind, that since we will likely not be able to afford RFI
shielding for the Technical Building at the AOS, we should locate the
ACA as far as possible from the AOS Technical Building.

The correlator and future high GHz computers are mentioned as sources of
RFI.  Measurements of the correlator are available, but future computers
are hard to predict.

As a general guideline, the more distant the ACA can be placed the less
risk of RFI.

..DS..