[Almasci] Re: [mmaimcal] Re: Proposed location of ACA is the Western of the three sites.

Harvey Liszt hliszt at nrao.edu
Tue Jan 25 13:26:23 EST 2005

Dick has done an excellent job of setting out what NRAO's
spectrum manager has described as the "faith-based" approach
to spectrum management.  This, one can only hope, will be
augmented by some sort of program which will encourage "abstinence"
from inter ... uh ... ference.

The NRAO spectrum manager is just glad that he will not be the
one who has to explain to the Chilean telecom authority that
ALMA is too busy preaching radio silence to practice it.

regards, Harvey