[mmaimcal] Polzn simulations

Mark Holdaway mholdawa at nrao.edu
Wed Dec 28 13:19:10 EST 2005

Al,
I've done polarization simulations for the limiations of
the 1/f gain fluctuations, but that is about it.

Is the main question about wide field polarization results
and the leakage beam?  I think AIPS++ is now at a mature
enough spot that it could be used for such simulations.
Do we have access to someone who could run some optics
code (GASP?) to generate plausible polarization beam patterns?
    -Mark