[mmaimcal] Polzn simulations

Al Wootten awootten at nrao.edu
Wed Dec 28 12:44:02 EST 2005

Firstly--best wishes for the season, and especially for the New Year.

I have a request from the distant past--back when the ACA
Tiger Team were doing simulations, in Jul-Aug 2001, there were some
polarization simulations run by Dick Crutcher which were located at:
ftp://iram.fr/pub/alma/fits/polar/Fits.tar.gz
There was discussion at
http://www.cv.nrao.edu/~awootten/mmaimcal/asac/polznaca.txt
They had filenames like:
i19-aca.fits
i-aca.fits
i-alma.fits
i19-alma.fits
q19-aca.fits
q-aca.fits
q-alma.fits
q19-alma.fits
u19-aca.fits
u-aca.fits
u-alma.fits
u19-alma.fits

I'm not sure we have done any other polarization simulations--can anyone
correct me?

Of course, I think I did not copy them and cannot locate these files.
Do any of you happen to have a copy of them?  If so I would be very
appreciative of a copy!

Happy New Year,