[mmaimcal] proto-memo

Al Wootten awootten at nrao.edu
Mon Oct 18 10:08:51 EDT 1999

I think Bryan's proto-memo, soon to appear, gives the Qband sensitivities
for the ALMA, and Mark's points in the early memo still stand.  I reiterated
them in my presentation to the MAC/SAC meeting.  Except
for near-point sources, I haven't felt that the VLA was or
will be very competitive at these bands, except that at the moment it is the
only game in town.  I don't know of a single map of extended CS, H2CO, HC3N
or SiO emission made with the VLA and published.