[mmaimcal] Draft summary of ALMA low frequency issues

Steven T. Myers smyers at aoc.nrao.edu
Fri Dec 10 18:31:26 EST 1999

You can find a brief (4 page) draft of the summary for
  "Issues for the 30-46 GHz band on ALMA"
at

  http://www.aoc.nrao.edu/~smyers/alma/alma43ghz-summary.ps

I will be working on the larger document over the weekend and into next
week, and will make it available on my ALMA page

  http://www.aoc.nrao.edu/~smyers/alma/

then.  I hope this is a start for your discussions on Monday.

   -Steve

|:| Steven T. Myers                      |:|  Associate Scientist      |:|
|:| National Radio Astronomy Observatory |:|                           |:|
|:| P.O. Box O                           |:|  1003 Lopezville Rd.      |:|
|:| Socorro, NM 87801                    |:|  Ph:  (505) 835-7294      |:|
|:| smyers at nrao.edu                      |:|  FAX: (505) 835-7027      |:|
|:| http://www.aoc.nrao.edu/~smyers      |:|                           |:|