[mmaimcal] Correlator Questions

Steven T. Myers smyers at aoc.nrao.edu
Mon Dec 6 20:16:22 EST 1999

I have come up with a list of what I think are some of the open questions
(and possible answers) concerning the ALMA correlator system.  A draft
is available on the web under

  http://www.aoc.nrao.edu/~smyers/alma/

Please let me know if you find mistakes, misconceptions, missing questions
or other mis-ses in this document.  And I hope it is more readable than
the last document I produced on this subject :-(

  -Steve

|:| Steven T. Myers                      |:|  Associate Scientist      |:|
|:| National Radio Astronomy Observatory |:|                           |:|
|:| P.O. Box O                           |:|  1003 Lopezville Rd.      |:|
|:| Socorro, NM 87801                    |:|  Ph:  (505) 835-7294      |:|
|:| smyers at nrao.edu                      |:|  FAX: (505) 835-7027      |:|
|:| http://www.aoc.nrao.edu/~smyers      |:|                           |:|