[mmaimcal] Imaging and Calibration

Al Wootten awootten at nrao.edu
Mon Dec 6 15:13:45 EST 1999

I don't have a real agenda today but we can meet and chat for a moment
at 4pm; I'm supposed to come up with our FY2000 budget in which we need
to take a 25% cut.  Please estimate your travel plans and send them to me.
I can talk about what I know of the Grenoble meetings.  Anyone else?  As
always, past info is at
http://www.cv.nrao.edu/~awootten/mmaimcal
while today's agenda is at
http://www.cv.nrao.edu/~awootten/mmaimcal/6dec99.html

| Alwyn  Wootten   (http://www.cv.nrao.edu/~awootten/)	 |
| Project Scientist, Atacama Large Millimeter Array/US   |
| Astronomer, National Radio Astronomy Observatory       |
| 520 Edgemont Road, Charlottesville, VA 22903-2475, USA |
| (804)-296-0329 voice             Help us build The ALMA|
| (804)-296-0278 FAX               {>    {>    {>    {>  |