[fitsbits] [EXT] DOI for FITS standard document?

Jessica Mink jmink at cfa.harvard.edu
Fri May 1 16:32:08 EDT 2020

One possibility that I hadn't thought about until today was to get a doi
for the FITS 4.0 Standard from the Astrophysical Code Software Library
(ASCL). They can issue a doi and get the standard listed on ADS, too.
I'm on the ASCL Advisory Committee and have proposed the addition of the
FITS 4.0 Standard to ASCL.

-Jessica Mink