[fitsbits] polar coordinates

David Berry d.berry at jach.hawaii.edu
Thu Dec 12 11:29:05 EST 2013

Walter wanted polar coordinates, by which I presume he wants zero radial
distance at the centre. Something perhaps like the linked screen shots show
below - basic polar coords on the left and a (slightly) logarithmic radial
coord on the right. These were produced using AST, which can do this sort
of thing.

David
 logpolar.png<https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B4jEb03bhCeOZi15d1JHQmxhemc/edit?usp=drive_web>