[fitsbits] FITS Liberator (article on space.com)

Peter Teuben teuben at astro.umd.edu
Fri Jul 9 10:53:36 EDT 2004

I am hoping a GIMP plugin would also become available. I don't know enough about
Photoshop to judge what it would take.

Looking at the list of authors, I am really surprised that they took Photoshop,
where gimp is in many ways superior (and available for all platforms :-) and
more programmable (if you don't mind the lisp-like language). I recall speaking
to Zolt about it at ADASS, but they were obviously not so interested in a GIMP
version.

- peter