[fitsbits] FITS Liberator (article on space.com)

Patrick P Murphy pmurphy at nrao.edu
Fri Jul 9 10:58:32 EDT 2004

On Fri, 9 Jul 2004 10:53:36 -0400 (EDT), Peter Teuben
   <teuben at astro.umd.edu> said:

> I am hoping a GIMP plugin would also become available.

My version of the GIMP (1.2.3-16 on RedHat 9) has FITS read/write
capability and I'm fairly certain it came that way (i.e. wasn't a plugin
I had to add).  I haven't exercised it much, but to first order it does
work the way one would expect.

				- Pat
--
 Patrick P. Murphy, Ph.D.           NRAO, Charlottesville, Virginia
 Division Head, CV Computing        Computer Security Manager