[fitsbits] ASCII tables, TFORM and recommended practice

Francois Ochsenbein francois at vizir.u-strasbg.fr
Mon Apr 28 19:02:04 EDT 2003

About FITS ascii tables:
in fact I believed that the TDISPxx keyword has been added to the FITS ascii
table at the same time it was introduced in the FIS binary tables -- but
checking the "official" NOST documents reveals it is not there... I would
support adding it in the list of 'reserved' keyswords for FOTS ascii tables.

Sorry for being a bit late in this discussion...
--Francois
Francois Ochsenbein       ------       Observatoire Astronomique de Strasbourg
   11, rue de l'Universite F-67000 STRASBOURG       Phone: +33-(0)390 24 24 29
Email: francois at astro.u-strasbg.fr   (France)         Fax: +33-(0)390 24 24 32