[fitsbits] exposure time - resolution

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Mon Jun 5 13:45:04 EDT 2000

My suggestion about a 1-point axis has been roundly dealt with - as it
should have been.  They are useful and people forget about them, so I
harp on them.

It seems to me as if the two questions are actually related.  The
integration time is a form of resolution - be it smaller or greater
than the increment on the, in this case, time axis.  Would it not be
better to propose a set of keywords as general guides to the
resolution, even with the variation with space/frequency/?? issues,
than to invent new keywords for each type of axis and implementation?