Viewing DSS Fits Files

Gordon dgb at doplar.wa.astro.gov.au
Tue May 5 22:49:26 EDT 1998

Bill Cotton wrote:

> Gordon,
>    Could you be a bit more specific about your source of dss images.
> I can't reproduce your problem using images from the stsci server.
> Also, could you please use an E-Mail account with a proper host name?
> When I try to send you a message directly it bounces complaining of
> "Unknown host".
>
> -Bill Cotton

Bill thanks for your interest.  I down load my DSS images from the
Skyview site (skyview.gsfc.nasa.gov/cgi-bin/skybasic.pl).  As to my
e-mail address I have added "astro" to my address to foil spammers. I
will rectify this situation in future postings.
My e-mail address is dgb at doplar.wa.gov.au.

Cheers
Gordon