[evlatests] Next VLA Tests Meeting

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Wed Nov 7 16:49:29 EST 2018

     Due to my extensive travel and lack of site power, we've not held a
test meeting since mid-summer.  The next normally scheduled meeting
would be tomorrow, Nov 8.  However, I am in the middle of reviewing
results from extensive observations (filled with troublesome features
...) made last Friday, and am not ready to summarize these.
Furthermore, extensive tests have been scheduled for the next few days,
which will take a few weeks to adequately process.

     So, unless some others of you have some burning results ready for
presentation and discussion, I suggest cancelling the months' meeting,
with the expectation that there will be much to show and discuss next
month, nominally scheduled for December 13.  Mark you calendars!

     Rick