[evlatests] Next VLA Test Meeting

Keith Morris kmorris at nrao.edu
Tue Aug 12 16:02:36 EDT 2014

Rick:

I'd like to add two further agenda items:

4. Some results from the 1408MHz birdie investigation
5. Results from the API qualification tests

Keep in mind that (1) below is not a "test result" per se -- it is a
topic over which there had been some controversy, and Steve proposed
this meeting as a venue to discuss it, since many of the stakeholders
are expected to be in attendance.