[evlatests] Upcoming Thursday Test Meeting

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Tue Aug 12 16:12:12 EDT 2014

     Reminder:

     We have a VLA test meeting, this Thursday, 14 August, 10AM, Rm 317.

     There are now 5 topics, which should easily fill the hour.  (We
actually have 2 hours available).

     1)  What is the L304 upgrade and its impact .  How do we signoff?
Can we  install an upgraded L304 in the entire array.  - Keith Morris

     2)  The Status of the ACU project  and why three installed units is
not enough. -  Jim Jackson

     3)  Performance of the VLITE system Steven Durand

     4. Some results from the 1408MHz birdie investigation -- Keith

     5. Results from the API qualification tests -- Keith