[evlatests] Next VLA Test Meeting

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Tue Aug 5 12:43:15 EDT 2014

     All:

     We'll definitely hold a 'VLA Test Results' meeting a week Thursday
(14 Aug -- the regularly scheduled time).  Below are three items
submitted by Steve D.  Please let me know if there are other
presentations ready.

     Rick

1)  What is the L304 upgrade and its impact .  How do we signoff?  Can
we  install an upgraded L304 in the entire array.  - Keith Morris

2)  The Status of the ACU project  and why three installed units is not
enough. -  Jim Jackson

3)  Performance of the VLITE system Steven Durand