[evlatests] Slow Wobbles -- back with a vengeance!

Barry Clark bclark at nrao.edu
Thu Jan 17 16:49:34 EST 2013

The thought that comes to mind is a problem with an LO spur offset
by 128 MHz on the LO in the T303 converter.  But this would result
in a wobble whose period is inversely proportional to the u
coordinate.  Are you sure this isn't the case?  I notice the
period changes from bottom to top in your plot, from about 29 seconds
to about 33 seconds, which is about the way u is changing.
(Also this would close, if the calculation were done with
bandwidth << 128 and time << 30s.)