[evlatests] Slow Wobbles -- back with a vengeance!

Brent Carlson brent.carlson at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
Thu Jan 17 16:06:02 EST 2013

That would seem to rule out correlator beating effects alright.
Brent

--
Brent R. Carlson
Brent.Carlson at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
Tel: 250-497-2346                  |  Fax: (250) 497-2355
Design Engineer                    |  Ingenieur Concepteur
National Research Council Canada   |  Conseil national de recherches Canada
Dominion Radio Astrophysical Obs.  |  Observatoire federal de radioastrophysique
P.O. Box 248, 717 White Lake Rd    |  C.P. 248, 717 Rue White Lake
Penticton, BC, Canada V2A 6K3      |  Penticton, (C.-B.), Canada V2A 6K3
Government of Canada               |  Gouvernement du Canada

"When and where humans are involved, mistakes inevitably happen"