[evlatests] Stress tests form tracking

Emmanuel Momjian emomjian at nrao.edu
Wed Jan 16 12:03:35 EST 2013

Considering that many in the evlatests group are not aware of the terms we
have adopted for the "Stress Test" outputs, I am attaching the description
document of the Stress test results. This was provided to the operators and
gives all the necessary details.

Here I would like to highlight a couple of terms to avoid any confusion:

The so called "Uncalibrated gains" are amplitude-calibration gain factors.
They have been called “uncalibrated” because the visibilities were not
calibrated with the switched power before deriving these gain factors.

The so called "Calibrated gains" are also amplitude-calibration gain
factors. but here the visibilities were calibrated with the switched power
before deriving the gain factors.

 For more details, please see the attached.

Emmanuel