[evlatests] Stress tests form tracking

Vivek Dhawan vdhawan at nrao.edu
Thu Jan 17 00:05:08 EST 2013

The three items at end are from 2008. I vote to delete them quietly.

The reports from recent stress-tests I'll have to spend more time
on understanding.

V.

https://e2e.nrao.edu/mainsaver/AssetGroups?assetGroup=System+Eng.&sortType=Work+Order&sortOrder=Ascending&submit=Generate+Report

| The three forms on the bottom are old and may still exist, is there any
| way we can check on them? They may be attributed to the pdiff
| compression problem which is currently under investigation. ONLY a guess...
|
| Antennas 18, 21 and 25 were some the first antennas to be investigated
| for pdiff at L, S and C bands. These receivers in these antennas had
| attenuators installed to attain the proper level for the LSC converter
| and the LSC converters were all retrofitted with filters lower
| conversion gain.
|
| Thank you,
|
| Eric
|
| Vivek Dhawan wrote:
|>

|> Hi Eric,
|>
|> thanks for doing this. Let me know (or send me an email pointer) if you
|> think
|> I can help diagnose something. If there is a regular forum where these will
|> (or
|> already are) be discussed, please add me to the distribution list.
|>
|> Cheers, Vivek.
|>

|> On Tue, January 15, 2013 14:00, Eric Chavez wrote:
|> | Hello,
|> |
|> | I have moved all stress open stress test related Mainsaver forms to
|> | "System Eng./Under Investigation."
|> |
|> | Those forms that were attributed to pointing problems have been closed.
|> |
|> | I know the moves, the switch replacements and other groups work on the
|> | antennas might change the results of the next stress test. I would like
|> | see which antennas are repeat offenders, for then I can begin trouble
|> | shooting them.
|> |
|> | Thank you,
|> |