[evlatests] Stress tests form tracking

Eric Chavez echavez at nrao.edu
Wed Jan 16 10:32:43 EST 2013

Great,

Here is a link to the work orders for System Eng.

https://e2e.nrao.edu/mainsaver/AssetGroups?assetGroup=System+Eng.&sortType=Work+Order&sortOrder=Ascending&submit=Generate+Report

The three forms on the bottom are old and may still exist, is there any
way we can check on them? They may be attributed to the pdiff
compression problem which is currently under investigation. ONLY a guess...

Antennas 18, 21 and 25 were some the first antennas to be investigated
for pdiff at L, S and C bands. These receivers in these antennas had
attenuators installed to attain the proper level for the LSC converter
and the LSC converters were all retrofitted with filters lower
conversion gain.

Thank you,

Eric