[evlatests] MIB updates today

Ken Sowinski ksowinsk at nrao.edu
Tue Feb 26 11:05:50 EST 2013

We will attempt to update the load image of all EVLA antenna MIBs today.
This will begin whem observing ends about 9:45 this morning.

ea27 will be done first as a test case.  If all is well, the other
antennas will all be done with some degree of parallelism.  We expect
about half an hour to do ea27 and half an hour to verify it.  The
remainder will probably occupy much of the day.  If we run out of
time, the work will continue on Thursday.

Because a MIB must be brought back to the shop for repair if the
load image update is interrupted, we ask that no work be done
while this is in progress which has a chance of interrupting power
or communications with antenna MIBs.

The operator will be kept informed of our progress and will coordinate
work on antennas.  ea15 will be done later when it is more ready for use.