[evlatests] Cleanup of central module names and IP addresses

jjackson jjackson at nrao.edu
Tue Jul 17 13:29:11 EDT 2012

Bryan and I have decided to do a one time cleanup of the Names and IP
addresses of all of the central modules in the EVLA system.  This will
require a one time reboot of the central LO modules that will force us
to resynchronize the entire array (as we typically do after a power
outage or central LO shutdown).  We are wanting to perform this during
this double maintenance day period, preferably this afternoon.  If this
is a problem for anyone, please let Bryan Butler, James Robnett and I
know ASAP.

Cheers,
Jim Jackson