[evlatests] early VHF results

Scheduling Officer schedsoc at nrao.edu
Thu Jan 26 19:24:26 EST 2012

Yikes! With the dipoles up, we should avoid doing polarimetry tonight. But
we are not yet organized to be able to prevent that. When will the dipoles
be removed? Is there a test plan for their deployment and removal? Thanks.
- Joan

EVLA/VLBA Scheduling Officers
schedsoc at nrao.edu, NRAO, Socorro, NM, USA
https://science.nrao.edu/facilities/evla/schedules/schedsoc