[evlatests] Weather Station

Ken Sowinski ksowinsk at nrao.edu
Tue Jan 10 15:20:07 EST 2012

On Tue, 10 Jan 2012, Steven Durand wrote:

> [...]

Yes, this was certainly the case once.  I don't remember that
we ever understood why it was necessary.  What worrys me about
this explanation is that the CMP/SLC worked for a long time after
the Modcomps were disconnected from the SLC and carted away.

Was the CMP restarted during your efforts at the VLA yesterday?