[evlatests] Zeeman problem?

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Wed Sep 21 10:40:23 EDT 2011

    Right.  The key question to me is why the spectra shown by Emmanuel
from the VLA data did not seem to show the higher
noise in the line, as Barry's (quite correct, in my opinion) argument
suggests should be present.   Separating a noise origin from a gain
instability origin should be relatively simple ... (says here ...)