[evlatests] Switched Power Compression?

Jim Jackson jjackson at nrao.edu
Wed Oct 19 18:34:02 EDT 2011

Antenna 24 has a different T302 LSC converter than before.  It now
has the modified one with all of the filters added to it so it will
be interesting to see if it behaves any differently than the other antennas.

Unfortunately, the T302 that came out of 24 could now be anywhere
since we didn't realize anything was wrong with it. If you suddenly
see the same strong compression on RCP in another antenna, let us know.

Jim