[evlatests] state of the array: a few antenna based problems

Ken Sowinski ksowinsk at nrao.edu
Fri Mar 19 17:12:44 EDT 2010

In connection with bringing up the array, I examined how all the
antennas (excepting ea24 which is in Rick's control) are perfroming
at C, X and K bands.

The largest delay errors are about 10 ns.  I do not propose to
measure and set delays more carefully until Rick gives up ea24
so that we can do them all at once.

The X band RCP receiver at ea16 is dead.  No power is provided to
the downconverter.

ea07 is weak at all three bands.  No idea why, but it is unlikely
to be pointing because the degradation at K band is not much worse
than at C band.

ea22 still needs pointing measured at K band (and Ka and Q also).

The MIB in ea03-l302-1 is is dead, so AC is dead.  It works at the
"default" C band frequency, but nowhere else.