[evlatests] Default frequencies

Mark Claussen mclausse at nrao.edu
Tue Mar 2 18:27:41 EST 2010

Here are the default frequencies.  These have been
discussed with,  among others,  Rick, Lorant, Frazer,
Claire.   We have four "defaults" at L band --- reflecting
the difficulty in finding 128 MHz contiguous chunk of
frequency at L band that doesn't overlap with known RFI,
Galactic HI, etc.   These defaults are found in the OPT.
In the PST, we only have one "default", which is L in the
table below.   Frequencies are all in MHz, and we haven't
worried about Ku just yet.

Hope this reaches everyone who needs to see it, and apologies
if you get this message more than once.

Mark

L:   1350.0  1810.0
L1   1308.0  1436.0   imaging at 22 cm