[evlatests] vla linux machine reboots

K. Scott Rowe krowe at nrao.edu
Thu Jan 14 10:20:10 EST 2010

today, Thursday Jan. 14 starting about 9:30, I will be upgrading the
kernels on all the rhel5 Linux machines at the VLA (mchost, lando,
etc) except the cbe machines.  This will require reboots off all the
Linux machines at the VLA.  I will also be increasing the memory in
mctest and looking at the graphics problem on eva.  I expect by noon
that day to have finished rebooting all the Linux machines at the VLA.

--
K. Scott Rowe -- Systems Administrator
Array Operations Center, National Radio Astronomy Observatory