[evlatests] what works

Ken Sowinski ksowinsk at nrao.edu
Thu Feb 18 19:13:30 EST 2010

The correlator was working well enough that I could go through all
bands and use the fringe display to learn what worked and what did
not.  I report that here to remind us of what to expect.  Only the
AC IF pair was used.

L band:  ea06, ea20, ea26 do not have receivers
S band:  no problems
C band:  ea13 does not have a receiver
X band:  no problems
U band:  only ea24 has a reciver: no fringes!
K band:  ea19 is very weak
A band:  ea19 is very weak
Q band:  ea20 has no receiver, ea19 is very weak

ea19 does not work well at the high frequencies.  Based on
pointing results at C and X band and behavior at the high
frequencies it looks loke the subreflector rotation zero
point has shifted by a couple of degrees.