[evlatests] M301 Firmware

Jim Jackson jjackson at nrao.edu
Wed Apr 7 12:10:53 EDT 2010

Hichem just upgraded the firmware in all of the M301's.  This new
firmware changes the timing of the mechanical band select switches
based on some observations we made on the behavior of those
switches.  It also now prevents being able to command the switches to
invalid states through the device browser - which was possible
before. The firmware has been running successfully in the lab and on
Ant 5 for several weeks.  We'll see if it helps with any of the odd
intermittent behavior.

Cheers,
Jim