[evlatests] IFs B & D

Rob Long rlong at nrao.edu
Wed Apr 7 10:16:52 EDT 2010

Hi Rick,

I see writeups for Ifs B& D regularly, but are we doing anything about
the LUT attenuator values for these IFs?  This has been an ongoing issue
and now with new default (and changing depending on the test) LO
frequencies, I can watch the screens and see that the power levels at
the T304 are not correct.  We are working on the downconverters to get
all modules running with ALC capability, but it is not available yet.
This means some tweaking of these B & D downconverters will be required
frequently.

Rob Long