[evlatests] R/L phase differences, ~5deg at Ka band too.

Vivek Dhawan vdhawan at nrao.edu
Wed May 20 17:29:27 EDT 2009

Ka band was done last night, 9 antennas worked. EA was 28 dead?
and show very similar results to the EVLA K and Q bands, i.e.
most antennas have about 5deg variation of (R-L) phase on
timescales of minutes. So also (A-B) phases when set to the
identical frequency.

The variations look to be bounded with very few exceptions, and
average out over a time scale of ~10min (I had an hour of data).

So this would appear (?) to eliminate the lack of isolators as
the root cause, going by  Bob's comment below.

Vivek.