[evlatests] Effects of T304 attenuator settings on bandpass shapes

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Mon Jun 29 15:40:29 EDT 2009

    I checked the plots.  There is no suggestion that 7<->8 for the
input attenuator causes any particular effect on bandpass.  There is
*dramatic* evidence that the 15 <-> 16 change for the output attenuator
causes a significant change in bandpass.    Indeed, this explains why
antenna #1 does not show the large changes that were so easily visible
for antennas 8 and 25 in the plots shown this morning.

The BPLOT files are rather large.  I'll just bring down the printouts...