[evlatests] Baseline 23 x 25 Delay

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Thu Jun 25 15:52:05 EDT 2009

    I'm perusing the (good) X-band data very carefully.

    Baseline 23 x 25 has an extraordinary characteristic:  After all
calibration is completed (and with very satisfactory results), this
baseline alone shows a phase slope across all four sub-bands.  The phase
slope is *exactly* two turns across the 128 MHz.  This corresponds to a
delay of 15.6375 nsec -- and it is only seen on this one baseline.

    I recall having reported on this before, on a different database.