[evlatests] Progress on WIDAR Imaging Woes

Michael Rupen mrupen at nrao.edu
Tue Jul 14 15:48:28 EDT 2009

Hi folks --

   Eric reminds me that he gave a special UVFIX for Rick, which did
reproduce the uvw's given by the filler.  So the real question is whether
the antenna coordinates are correct...which (1) would not explain
the problems Ed & Rick see, and (2) would not (I assume!) give baseline-based
problems.

   So I think this is a red herring (sorry!), though I guess Rick might
have a look at his (VLA vs. WIDAR) data set...

             Michael