[evlatests] [Fwd: Re: Numerology and a historical perspective]

Jim Jackson jjackson at nrao.edu
Thu Feb 26 17:51:51 EST 2009

Thanks Barry.  We'll get Leon and Matt working on this. If we can add
the ability to switch at the same time we add the new DTS timecode,
this should be fairly painless. We'll set one bit to switch between
9.6/10 Hz to the noise diodes and 19.2/20Hz to MIBs and
synthesizers.  I think the new timecode to the DTS is independent of
these clocks.

Cheers,
Jim