[evlatests] [Fwd: Re: Numerology and a historical perspective]

Barry Clark bclark at nrao.edu
Thu Feb 26 17:41:32 EST 2009

It is probably too messy to try to do anything about this before
the VLA correlator is turned off.  Although it would be nice to
have a switch that we could throw at that time, it is _believed_
that the software consequences are pretty localized, and that a
mixed system would be acceptable, so that you could just cycle
things through, starting at that time.  And yes, we should have
a 10 Hz noise diode at that time as well.