[evlatests] [Fwd: Semi annual test/inspection of the EVLA Correlator room’s FM-200 system]

James Sullivan jsulliva at nrao.edu
Wed Feb 25 15:56:48 EST 2009

All,

The semi annual test/inspection of the EVLA Correlator room’s FM-200
system and the Ana Laser II has been completed. The test/inspection was
conducted
around 11:00 AM. There were no problems found during the
test/inspection. The electrical shunt trip was not tested. The
test/inspection was conducted in accordance with the testing/inspection
requirements listed under NFPA 72 and 2001.

Thanks,
James B. Sullivan
NRAO-NM Safety Officer
Environment, Safety and Security Divisions
Phone:    (505) 835-7344